1. It is just a matter of time before permits are issued for an online casino that is already set up at the basement of a landmark building at the heart of Baguio.
2. All Cordillera mayors renewed support to the war on drugs during a meeting in Malacañang out of utmost respect to the President, not for fear of reprisal.
3. Some participants opted not to submit entries for this festival contest, which takes almost a year before the names of winners are divulged by a committee.
4. This national media outfit is not forcing the issue that the occurrence of frost in Benguet results to huge losses when farmers have adapted to the situation.
5. The primary beneficiary of this electoral protest has not influenced barangay leaders to endorse the candidacy of a favored citizen as their IP representative.
6. This moneyed individual and his laborers continue to defy a court order with their uninterrupted small-scale mining activities in the upland town of Bontoc.
7. The public continue to suffer from this unimplemented P400 million project in this province, as the 1.5 percent SOP for the BAC has not been delivered yet.
8. A provincial board member-cum-contractor travels with the technical working group in checking projects when he is not a member and not even his function.
9. The inaction by City Hall to the illegal piggery that emits four odor below the Kennon Road viewdeck will not tarnish the city’s clean and green reputation.
10. Residents are quick to condemn the vandals, who burned the Christmas tree at Burnham but are unmindful if walls and open spaces are scarred with graffiti.
11. This lady honorable who was given P50,000 would not name who among her colleagues received P150,000 yearend bonus from this e-bingo operator.
12. Some performers for this international event are not being forced by the organizers, who did not threathen them to lose their jobs if they refused.