1. The deal made out with Jadewell is very much akin to the deal with Protech where, in both cases, the city ended up being screwed for millions of pesos.
2. City officials are entertaining new ‘ultimate’ solutions to the city’s garbage problems, which means the ERS machines are a big P128 million mistake.
3. One doesn’t have to be Einstein to know that an ESL needs to be set up first just in case those touted ‘ultimate’ solutions are just P128 million mistakes.
4. To those with a clear conscience, it is baffling why the city owes a private garbage hauler P18 million when funds have been set aside just for it.
5. The arrogance of this politician in brushing aside public opinion is because he believes that the man who can beat him in politics hasn’t been born yet.
6. Barangays that initiated bingo fund raisers should be compelled to report how much was raised and how much was pocketed by the punong barangay.
7. The bus and garbage trucks that were proceeds from the Bingo sa Barangay during Raffy Panagan’s time are benefitting the city’s barangays as rusting junk heaps.
8. As a watchdog, the DENR doesn’t have qualms about sewer water spilling from one of its buildings and spreading offensive filth at the Veterans Loop.
9. Puregold La Trinidad must have abundant political goodwill that it doesn’t care if it offends pedestrians when it commandeers the sidewalk fronting it.
10. This MP town mayor did not vend a municipal-owned vehicle by himself, the record of which has been shuffled and buried under tons of audit reports.
11. Jueteng flourishes in the region all because the PNP brass would rather have bountiful retirement funds than give a damn to the DILG’s one strike policy.
12. The financial report on the autonomy fund will reveal that all of it was spent for per diems, food, and hotel accommodations for advocates, in that order.